Header

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cais Rediscovered

A few weekends back, I was sitting in my studio trying to figure out what piece I wanted to create.  Well, ideas were few and far between so I starting digging through my jewelry chest and found these lovelies, the Cais Earrings, that I made back in August 2010 (I actually had to look that info up).  I had forgotten all about them!


Once I saw them, I remembered that I had planned on making more but it seems I got distracted by other things...which I'm sad to say is a very common occurrence around this studio.  So, I've decided to bring them back for a bit and have used a couple of new color combos to boot. 


These earrings are a lot of fun to make.  I've got more ideas for color combos, so stay tuned for more! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment