Header

Monday, May 21, 2012

41

Well, today I turned 41.  I don't feel any different, but according to my son its all over now....ahhh teenagers...so much fun.  This morning I treated myself to some of the gardenias that grow near my front porch.  I wish I had a scratch and sniff widget so you could smell them too - yummy!  I was in a hurry so I stuck them in a hot pink plastic cup and snapped a quickie picture before I began the day.  I can't wait until the birthday cake tonight...its my very favorite thing about birthdays!

Here's the pic of the gardenias. When I have time, I think I will go back and try to re-crop the photo to see if I can improve the composition.  Anyway, I saw a tutorial on Pugly Pixel to add an ombre effect to a photo and wanted to try it out.  I really love the way this came out.


I took the straight out of the camera shot and tweaked it a bit before adding textures and actions from Florabella.  After that, I converted it to black and white before adding the ombre effect.  


After tweaks and the addition of the Florabella actions and textures

Straight out of the camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment