Header

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunshine & Laundry

This past weekend got off to a rocky start with lots of rain Friday night and early Saturday morning.  By mid-morning, the sun came out and blue skies appeared again...just in time for my clothes dryer to die. *Big Sigh*  I took advantage of the sunshine and brisk breezes by putting up a temporary clothesline in the backyard.  I had forgotten how good clothes smells after they have been dried outside.


I took a few more pics while I was enjoying the sunshine and then tried out my new Florabella actions and textures.  I'm still working out the kinks, but each time I use them the results get a little better.
Jack hanging out on the back porch.  Someone dumped him on our road a few months back and he adopted our family.  He is such a sweet boy!
*The great photo mats used in this post are from Pugly Pixel at www.puglypixel.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment