Header

Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello Stranger!

Oh my, its been quite a while since I've blogged.  I took some time off during the holidays to spend time with my family and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Now its time to shake off the last of the holiday daze, get in the studio, and get to wrapping!  Here's a little glimpse into what I've been up to this week....

I found a drawer full of packages at the post office....not once, but three times!  *happiness*


Inside the packages, I found an explosion of color....quartz, sugilite, garnet, and more!


I made some fine silver head pins with my handheld torch....


...and then I used some of the head pins & light teal quartz to make this version of my Satchel earrings...


It was a wonderful way to kick off the New Year!  I hope 2013 is treating you well too.  Well, its time to head into the studio to see what kind of trouble I can get into tonight.  See you back here on Monday evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment