Header

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rocks, Minerals & Gems....Oh My!

Ugh, my new shipment of wire was delayed in its arrival through snail mail, so I didn't get any pieces finished (or started) this weekend.  Its nice to take a break every once in a while...or at least that is what I've been telling myself.  Saturday, I got caught up on all the housework that is constantly put off so I can have some quality studio time.  Saturday evening, I felt on top of the world - Super Mom to the rescue.  By 8:00 a.m. Sunday, I was bored as heck!

What's a gal to do!?! When in doubt - Pinterest!  I decided to start a Pinterest board dedicated to my sweet true love - rocks, minerals and gems.  I found some real beauties too!  Check it out if you get a chance - http://pinterest.com/kristinahenning/rocks-minerals-gems/

Here's a sneak peek...


I also started a blog on Tumblr - random thoughts.  What am I sharing over there?  Random thoughts in the form of photos of pretty stuff, quotes I like or find inspiring, and my favorite predictions from fortune cookies.  Stop by if you get a chance, I'm at http://kristinahenning.tumblr.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment